RE: Couple of errors/questions on XInclude WD 26 October 2000

Thanks for the comments, I'll add the issues to the draft.

The intent is to prevent

  <?xml version="1.0"?>
  <xinclude:include href="foo.xml#xpointer(//p)"/>

from generating multiple top-level elements in the resulting infoset, and
thus would be incapable of reserialization.  The above example would be an
error if there was more than one <p> in foo.xml.

The text certainly could be clearer.