RE: Information.

[Sorry for the delay - I was on vacation.]

I'm not sure about your use of DTDs.  If your environment requires valid
result infosets you may be able to constrain your documents such that you
always know that inclusions of valid (and constrained) parts will always
result in valid result infosets.

I'm not aware of anything in XInclude that would make it difficult to
implement throgh SAX, but if you gain insights during your implementation
we'd love to hear them.

I hope this answers your questions.  If the specification meets your needs,
and your project would be benefitted from using a potential (but still
evolving) standard, use it.

- Jonathan Marsh
  Microsoft