From: public-xml-core-wg-request@w3.org On Behalf Of Anne van Kesteren
Sent: Wednesday, 09 February, 2005 14:10
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: XML Style Sheet PI and fragment IDs

I was wondering if the WG plans to publish an update to Associating
Style Sheets with XML documents[1].

The points made in the thread in January[2] makes sense. But as long as
those points are not specified somewhere along with a test suite
(covering both XSLT and CSS in the same document) implementors will
probably not going to support it.

PS: if there are any replies, please CC me. I could not find a way to
subscribe to the list.

[1]<http://www.w3.org/1999/06/REC-xml-stylesheet-19990629/>
[2]<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2005Jan/0029.
html>