Re: [XML Schema 1.1] inconsistent description of <element> particles

Hi Liam,

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 10:22 PM, Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org> wrote:

> Please note, there's no longer an XML Schema Working Group.

OK.

> W3C has been moving away from bugzilla to github issues, which are not
> a perfect replacement but help considerbaly when specs are also on
> github.

I hope when the W3C specs are hosted on github, the WG interactions are
moderated & the W3C technical documents become RECs following the earlier
high level process (except that the hosting platform is different).

> If you want to work on maintaining XSD 1.1 that's great, maybe we
> should make an XML Community Group -- and then the spec could move to
> github and issues be tracked there, along with other specs as needed.

If any future (or imminent) XML Schema work starts under W3C, I'll be happy
to participate in that provided many of earlier XML Schema WG members are
also part of that.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi