[www-xml-schema-comments] <none>

From: Andreas Brusinsky <Andreas.Brusinsky@gmx.de>
Date: 29 Sep 2003 07:03:24 -0600
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org

How could I specify in a .XSD schema
elements wiht the same meanig?

Making my .xml files more tolerant against
typos or more intuitive if the user attempts
to use similar tags.

So is there a more 'easy' way
than definig 'all' elements that I would like to mean
the same i.e. <elements> or <Elements> or <elemEnts>
seperately.

So is there a way to define alias names or a pattern
a element name shloud match?

Thanks for advice.

Out of the Shema Docs I can not recognize if there would
be such a special way.

many  Thanks for Help or
a reference where I should ask or read

  Andreas