Re: [Moderator Action] Order relation on time

At 2003-08-12 07:00, Steve Hanna wrote:
>Apologies if this message is a duplicate. I have
>not seen it appear in the mailing list archive,
>so I have subscribed to the list and I'm resending.

Many thanks for your astute assessment of what was going
wrong.  I have NO idea why this one also landed in the
moderator's inbox, but since I have now forwarded the
original inquiry I won't send this one.  Sorry for
the delay, and thank you for your posting, which raises
a good question.

Michael Sperberg-McQueen