Namespace

From: Philippe Booghs <philippe.booghs@jwaretechnologies.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 14:49:07 -0600
To: W3C XML Schema Comments list <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>

The any tag only allows insertion of another namespace tag at given a
location only.

It would be great to be able to say in the schema header to control only
tags for a given name space and skip anything coming from other namespaces
whereever they are. The name space to ignore may be listed or not.

This would allow software editer like us to provide a template structure.
Customers and distributers will be allow to extend the structure the way
they want without touching our structure and our schema definition.

Regards,
Philippe Booghs
JWARE Technologies
Engineering Department Manager