RE: broken link in XML schema part 0 primer

Hello Jean-Yves,

Thank you for your comment.  This link will be fixed in the second
edition of the Primer.

Thanks,
Priscilla Walmsley

http://web2.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xmlschema-1-20010502/#coss-identity-const
raint

sorry if you are not the right person to address this, but if it can
help

with my best regards

--

 Jean-Yves Vion-Dury   Research Scientist                Xerox Research
Centre Europe

 INRIA (sabbatical)                                      from France:
0 4 76 61 53
 655 avenue de l'Europe,                                 83

 38334 Montbonnot (FRANCE)                               from abroad:
+33 4 76 61 53
 Jean-Yves.Vion-Dury@inrialpes.fr                        83

 you may have a look at the Circus Transformation
www.alphaAve.com
 Language?