RE: error in part 2: production 10 (regex's)

Opps, I spoke to soon.  The pipe character shouldn't be deleted from
production 10.  Therefore, production 10 should actually read:

	[10] Char ::= [^.\?*+|{}()#x5b#x5d]

This means that another change is necessary, however.

The definition of *metacharacter* currently reads:

	A metacharacter is either ., \, ?, *, +, {, } (, ), [ or ]...
This should be changed to read:
	A metacharacter is either ., \, ?, *, +, |,{, } (, ), [ or ]
That is, | should be added to the list of metacharacters.

pvb