Re: Error in finalDefault and simpleTypes

Two questions:

1) Is there any effort to bring XSDL threads from xml-dev over to
xmlschema-dev?  Many people (myself included) do not have the time to follow
xml-dev and would appreciate threads being CC'ed to xmlschema-dev if they are
relevant to XSDL.

2) What happens with "corrections" such as this to the schema spec?  Are they
recorded in an addendum or errata?

Cheers,

Ian.

--
Ian Stokes-Rees                       DecisionSoft Ltd.
Telephone: +44-1865-203192            http://www.decisionsoft.com