RE: [www-xml-schema-comments] <none>

NO, you're not missing anything...the # 15 is an error in section 2.3.  In
the CR version of the Part 2 [1] there were 15 facets (encoding, period,
duration being the extra 3) which were removed when we rearranged a few of
the datatypes in response to CR feedback.  Unfortunately, we never noticed
that need to make this change in the Primer.  Thank you for spotting it.

pvb

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/CR-xmlschema-2-20001024/