RE: DTD to Schema Converters

You can use XML Spy 3.5 for this purpose: it offers DTD to XML Schema
conversion and has a COM API that lets you use this functionality from your
own application or server process.

If you wish to use this functionality without the XML Spy user interface,
you'll need to purchase our XML Spy B2B Server license, which allows you to
use XML Spy in a "faceless" server way.

For more information, please see http://www.xmlspy.com
<http://www.xmlspy.com>

Sincerely,

... Alexander Falk
... President & CEO of Altova, Inc. - The XML Spy Company
... Member of the W3C Advisory Committee
... Member of the W3C XML Schema Working Group

XML Spy 3.5  -  the first true Integrated Development Environment for XML
Visit http://www.xmlspy.com/ <http://www.xmlspy.com/>  to download a free
30-day evaluation version