Re: Tutorial Article on XML Schema

> Primarily, I need to know that the schema that is developed in the
> article is technically correct. Secondarily, is the information
> sufficiently accurate for an introductory article?
>
> I'd appreciate your comments and suggestions. If this is posted to the
> wrong mailing list, please forgive me.

Looks good so far.  A couple of comments...
1. In 5.html, your min and max values should not be 90 for both lat and long.
2. A more important question that always seems to get asked:  "Should I use attributes, or sub-elements?"  Your
example uses both.  This is good from a demonstration point of view, but really confusing from the "What should I
use?" viewpoint.

Thanks,

Nick