RE: Can two MUSTs make a MAY?

We worded this requirement this way to permit either of the following
cases:

i) one language syntax that was both human readable and in XML
ii) one language syntax that was human readable and a separate language
syntax in XML.

We are interested in your feedback on this XML Query Requirement.
Please let us know if this response does not answer your question.

/paulc
XML Query WG Chair

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329