RE: Use of DTDs for typing

hello.

i'm sorry to take so long to respond to your response, but i must have
missed it if it was sent to me. i just happend to be trolling the
comments list for june and tripped over your note.

(have i overlooked responses to any other of my questions?)

yes, the question had specifically to do with the definition for
ContextDecl, which seemed an insatisfactory resolution of issue 54.
perhaps i misunderstand, but i don't distinguish the two.