From: Howard Katz [mailto:howardk@fatdog.com]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 10:19 AM
To: www-xml-query-comments@w3.org
Subject: possible stylesheet problem with new drafts

Congratulations on the new drafts. This is a much improved look.
(Content
looks improved as well. :-)

Unless there's something odd in my own environment, it looks like you
might
have a Netscape-related stylesheet problem. On my box (NT 4.0; Netscape
4.78) all documents except for "Use Cases" switch body-text style from
sans
serif to serif midway through. This doesn't happen with IE (5.0 on my
machine). This switchover seems to occur in the following sections:

"XQuery 1.0", section 2.8.1
"Data Model", section 4.1
"XPath 2.0", section 2.1
"Functions and Operators", section 3