Re: No more W3C plans to address packaging

Hi,
I've founded a start-up (team of 3) and developed a
prototype web app using XML to "package" multiple
documents (XML and non-XML), along with other secret
stuff.  Would be interested in being involved but
trying to secure seed funding before we can move
forward.  Any assistance in this area would help
accelerate our efforts and would be willing to
contribute to WC3 proposal.

Bernard O'Sullivan

--- Martin Gallwey <mtg@stardivision.de> wrote: > The
OpenOffice project is using a native XML file