From you internet explorer go to Tools -----> scan for update---->Review
and Install Updates...Restart you pc....

May be this will solve your problem
Good luck

Firas Darweesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Gupta, Vipul [mailto:Vipul.Gupta@barco.com]
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 7:38 AM
To: 'XSLTalk@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: [XSLTalk] XSL output differ on Win 2K and Win NT

Hi Friends,

I wrote the XSL for the desired XML. I am facing one problem in
displaying
the output on Win2K and WinNT machines. While the format is displayed
correctly on the Win2K machine, but it is not displayed on the WinNT
machine.

Any ideas related to this problem?

Please help.

Regards
Vipul
- - - - - - - DISCLAIMER - - - - - - - -
Unless indicated otherwise, the information contained in this message is
privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above and others who have been specifically
authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and/or
attachments is strictly prohibited. The company accepts no liability for
any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Furthermore, the
company does not warrant a proper and complete transmission of this
information, nor does it accept liability for any delays. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the
message. Thank you.

This discussion list is hosted at TopXML (topxml.com).  If you like what
we're doing, please show your support by posting your small code
snippets there!  Also, post your tech announcements and news on our new
site, Markup World (markupworld.com)

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/2U_rlB/TM