RE: display: run-in in XPointer Working Drafts

Hi Susan,

That CSS is generated by the XSLT stylesheet which transforms
'xmlspec' documents to HTML. I've cc'ed the maintainer of the
stylesheet to alert him to the problem.

Best regards,

Ron Daniel Jr.
Standards Architect
Interwoven, Inc.
803 11'th Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA, USA  94089
Tel: 408 530 5922
Cell: 925 368 8371
Email: rdaniel@interwoven.com

Visit www.interwoven.com
The Leader in Enterprise Content Management