Re: CR exit criteria for XLink/Schema imposed by XHTML/SMIL

Eric,

Could you explain in a bit more detail how you think this would work ?
As far as I understand, this would require one XSLT transformation
per language that states which attributes should be converted into
Xlinks. The schema-based solution only requires one Schema with
subtype-definitions that can be reused in many languages.

But I guess it's better to postpone a discussion until the note
is actually public - Daniel, any idea when this will be ?
Maybe you can already make the draft that you have today public, and
then
potentially update it based on discussions.

-Philipp