Re: Dependency of XPointers upon DTD

Eve,

I realize, reading your answer, that I should probably have submitted
the 2 points I have mentioned in 2 separate emails since one is IMHO,
more important than the other one and I think I'd better follow up in 2
different threads.

Just a comment about :

"Eve L. Maler" wrote:
> At 04:00 PM 9/1/00 +0200, Eric van der Vlist wrote:
> >There is another more pernicious usage of DTDs.
>
> I'm not sure "pernicious" is a fair word to use...  In what sense is the
> usage "high injurious or destructive"?  (www.m-w.com)

I have been misguided by the word "pernicieux" in French which is not so
strong, sorry for this unfortunate choice !

Eric