Re: Last Call review of XML Pointer WD Version 1.0

"Martin J. Duerst" wrote:

> - Implement graphical selection, managing multiple selections
>   internally. This is hardest to implement. Even if the majority
>   of the users prefer it, it's not that surprising that the
>   majority of tools doesn't implement it.

I think you need to demonstrate that the majority of users want this
bizarre behaviour. It means, if you select some text, and copy it, and
past it, you no longer get that text - you get some complex, multiple
amount of visually-reordered text which is unsuitable for further
processing. I am having a hard time believing that this is what even a
few users want, far less the majority.

--
Chris