From: TAMURA Kent [mailto:kent@trl.ibm.co.jp]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 1:47 AM
To: www-xml-infoset-comments@w3.org
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Subject: Infoset: In-scope xml:* attributes

How about adding "in-scope xml: prefixed attributes" to Element
Information Items?

xml:* attributes such as xml:lang and xml:space influence the
meaning of element content, and I think this inoformation item
improves consistency of Canonical XML and XML Infoset.

--
TAMURA Kent @ Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM