Re: XML Infoset Comment Resolution: issue-query-*

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:54:55 -0800
To: Michael Rys <mrys@microsoft.com>
CC: www-xml-infoset-comments@w3.org, W3C XML Query WG <w3c-xml-query-wg@w3.org>
Michael,
from reading this thread it isn't absolutely clear to me that we have
answered all of your questions to your satisfaction.
Could you please state whether you (the query WG) agree on the XML Core
WG moving the XML Infoset spec to CR, or if you want to be recorded as
dissenting and, if that's the case, on what specific points.
Thank you.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Co-chair of XML Core WG