XML Infoset Comment Resolution: issue-gudgin-*

From: XML Infoset Comments <www-xml-infoset-comments@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 12:11:09 -0600
To: marting@develop.com
Cc: pgrosso@arbortext.com, lehors@us.ibm.com
Martin,

Thank you for your comment(s) [1] on the XML Infoset Last Call WD [2].

The XML Core WG has processed all Last Call comments and produced a
Dispostion of Comments (DoC) document [3] and a new interim draft [4]
that reflects our dispositions.  We hope to request that this new draft
(possibly with minor changes) be promoted to a Candidate Recommendation
(CR) within the next week or two.  At this time, we are asking you to
review how your comments were resolved and to let us know if you accept
our resolution or wish to register an objection to our advancing to CR.

Your comment(s) and resolution can be found in the DoC starting at:

http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2001/03/infoset-disposition#issue-gudgin-1a

Please Reply to this message with your response as soon as possible.
If we have no response by March 24th, we will assume you have no
objection to our advancing to CR.

regards,

Paul Grosso, Arnaud Le Hors
XML Core WG Co-chairs