Re: rdf:parseType="Literal" and XML Fragment interchange

At 11:15 2001 08 23 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
>Paul Grosso wrote:
>[...]
>>   <dc:Title>...</dc:Title>
>
>[...]
>
>> In the case that you have no fragment context information
>
>If that can capture xml:lang and/or namespace bindings, we are.

I see, yes, it can.

If you had any element context of interest, you could include
those elements in the fcs and put the lang and ns attrs on
those elements.  However, given that you have no elements of
interest to put into the fcs, you can put such attributes on
the f:fcs tag itself or even on the p:body tag.

>> to interchange
>> and your fragment body is already single rooted
>
>no, I'm asking to put the *content* of the element, not the
>element itself, in a fragment thingy:

Okay, then that is what the p:body element gives you.  You
can make just the content of the dc:Title element (without
the dc:Title tags) the content of the p:body element.

paul