Re: New targets (Open.XKMS 2.0?)

Hi Silvan,

Nice to hear that good news. But some hints and questions. You said you
will use JAX-WS framework. Please clarify on this point. JAX-WS is just
a specification. You want to use the JAX-WS Reference Implementation
Metro from the glassfish project?

If so, please rethink. It could be a very nice chapter of your diploma
implementing against the JAX-WS specification and not against an
implementation. There will be one big advantage if you implement against
the spec. One can use your Framework with metro and Axis2 which is
building JAX-WS support right now and should be finished soon.

I would also like to see that your stuff is developed in the Opensource
community, So please ask gregorio to get committer status for the
openXKMS project. Cause i'm also working on this topic and would like to
join in the next month.

thanx in advance

stefan