Re: XKMS 2.0 Errata - WSDL / Pass Phrase Computation

Hi,

why do you guys want to reinvent the wheel? a wonderful opensource
implementation was already done by some portugese students for there thesis.
Have a look at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xkms/

before answering your wsdl questions, which tool you used to create your
WS-implementation ? Axis2? or any other

stefan