Re: XKMS RegisterRequest -> PKCS10 Conversion

Check out the PKIX WG page for CMC & CMP [1]. CMC
is probably the more popular, though neither protocol
is that widely deployed. (Or have things changed?)

You could try a p#10 that's unsiged or signed by
some other key. I think a lot of products have
some way to handle p#10 where the signature doesn't
verify.

It would be a mistake to get a well-signed p#10
out of the xkms client since then you're getting
no benefit from the angle-brackets and shouldn't
use X-KRSS (you can still benefit from X-KISS
later of course),

S.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/pkix-charter.html