Re: AW: Question to XKMS and XBulk

thomas.beckmann@atosorigin.com wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> I am far away from being an XML expert so I may be totally wrong with X509Data.
> As far as I understood, X509Data can be used to transport one or more X509 certificates.

Correct.

 > So this is what I want for my "card verifiable" certificates: a
"container" to put my certificates in.
> So the question is, if there is something similar to X509Data or X509Certificate where I can put my cvcs in?

If your "cvcs" are in fact X.509 certs, then putting them into X509Data
is fine.

If they are not x.509 certs, then they should go elsewhere, e.g. into
a MessageExtension.

I'm not sure which applies since I don't know what a cvcs really is.

Cheers,
Stephen.