Re: Secure XKMS request and XKMS response

Hi Andy -

>Also is there any website where I can get a complete list of sample XKMS
>request/responses to get a better understanding.

I don't know about complete, but there are downloadable samples that contain
message level signatures in section "3.3 Advisory Interoperability Data" on
the following page that you may find useful:

http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/test-suite/CR-XKMS-Summary.html

Regards
Tommy