Re: Issue in spec examples

Hi Martin -

You are right - thanks for reporting this.  This is my mistake and I will
produce updated sample bundles.

Are the following values what you get in the two cases respectively and in
the order you refer to them in your message:

Is:
First pass revocation code =  PHx8li2SUhrJv2e1DyeWbGbD6rs=
Second pass revocation code = 5AEAai06hFJEkuqyDyqNh8k/u3M=

Should be:

First pass revocation code = HAhXyVRYwm9EMn79DvBVsIytXHg=
Second pass revocation code = 5rRN2cOZiMlciJxBqaelrZDCzSE=

Is:
First pass revocation code = Ben38d3ved3FOSxgWw/B5anHM2o=
Second pass revocation code = TD4zyGKCIHCJgKk4i+BUN1HFXWE=

Should be:

First pass revocation code = pdIcyMGh9VPIx6W80Www1mlsRA4=
Second pass revocation code = tfmE05IHHuxTv3OT3WgHA5gnyLI=

Regards,
Tommy