Re: WSDL 1.1 for XKMS note

Matt,

The door is open to suggestions.

The original idea here is that a service publishes its WSDL "description"
and the other parties can use it to find out about what features it
proposes. The XKMS Spec doesn't describe how this could happen, but there is
already a web services infrastructure to do it.

Maybe we would need either an extension or another note to say how to do
this, done now or perhaps later as part of the new security group
(which I now tend to see as a best practices one).

-jose