Re: XKMS/PGP Note Draft

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:28:36 +0200
To: Tommy Lindberg <tommy.lindberg@gmail.com>
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org
Hi Tommy,

On Sun, Sep 25, 2005 at 11:10:24PM +0100, Tommy Lindberg wrote:

> Jose has kindly offered to cast this into the proper format.

A first draft is available at:

http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/xkms-pgp/xkms-pgp.html

Tommy, if you want to modify the file, get all the files in the
xkms-pgp directory, the xsltproc (or any other one). Edit the
xkms-pgp.xml file and then generate the .html file following
the simple example in the README file. Mail me the .xml file
so that I can update it then.

I can call you this week so that we can work out other details.

I'll work on Rich's file tomorrow.

Cheers,

-jose