Re: HTTP fault codes

Hi Frederic -

The beauty of the result messages is that their type hierarchy
includes a general <Result> element that can returned in response to
any request.  I use this in situations that you describe below, i.e.
if something goes terribly wrong and provided I catch all exceptions,
I can still return a valid XKMS result message; I could even sign it.

Regards,
Tommy