Re: xkms:AuthenticationType Schema Definition Issue

Fair enough so.

The policy stuff is just generally hard - how would you handle
a (quite reasonable) policy not to allow registration of 1023
bit rsa keys? I personally don't know how to do that correctly
in general, but maybe there're ways.

In any case, they don't require changes to xkms so far.

Stephen.