Re: xkms:AuthenticationType Schema Definition Issue

Hi Matt,

I guess I don't understand the concern with this, other than
it being possible to save a few bytes (but, hey, this is xml!).

I do see that being able to omit the Authentication element
entirely would be more perfect, but what I don't see is the
practical benefit.

Put another way, I don't see sufficient benefit to warrant
a schema change now. For the future, I could see us allowing
omission of the Authentication element and also allowing
unbounded (much as I dislike that) for the two types of
authentication information.

Stephen.