TEst update and server offline from 24th of Jan

From: Berin Lautenbach <berin@wingsofhermes.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:15:10 +1100
To: "www-xkms@w3.org" <www-xkms@w3.org>

Peoples,

1.  I have just updated my test results against Tommy's server and the
SQLData server.  (Not quite complete on SQLData - I am tracking down a
problem in my client.)

2.  Is it possible to list the ASF command line X-KISS client and the
server implementation on the "public code and toolkits" section of the
web page?

3.  (Bad news last :>).  Due to circumstances completely out of my
control (*&^%$ telcos) www.wingsofhermes.org will be completely offline
from 24th of Jan for around two weeks.  I don't have anywhere else I can
move the server, but I'm hoping it won't impact people too much?

Cheers,
	Berin