XKMS interop summary updated

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:17:38 +0100
To: www-xkms@w3.org
Hi,

I updated the report[1] with today's XKMS interop wbs results.
Congratulations to everyone for their hard work.

XKISS:

XKISS-T12: would be better if a client was tested against two servers
XKISS-T17: Only TL's server has been succesfully tested by two clients.
GA reported an error against SQL Data. We are missing an extra client test
against either SQL Data or ASF-XKMS.
XKISS-T17-T18: the exit criteria are not yet satisfied

XKRSS:

XKRSS-T9: Check with SQL Data whether its implemented;otherwise we only
have one server and we need two.

XKRSS-T3, T4, T5, T6, T8, T9, T13: only one client has checked against
SQL Data

Compound:

Exit criteria met.

Optional: