Question about Status field in requests

From: Frederic DELEON <frederic.deleon@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:57:04 +0100
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Hello everyone,

I am looking at XKMS specification and I would have a technical
question. I hope I am on the right mailing-list to do this.

It concerns Revoke, Reissue, and Recover requests. These types of
requests contain a reference to their own types of KeyBindings
(RevokeKeyBinding, ...) extensions from KeyBindingType base type. And
this type contain a Status element. In your examples, for these types of
requests, Status is always set to "Intermediate".

I do not understand the utility of this field in requests. Would it be
possible to imagine other values than "Intermediate" in requests, and if
so, in which cases ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

--