Spec Updated: 28th Feb 2005

From: Shivaram Mysore <shivarammysore@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:10:54 -0800 (PST)
To: XKMS WG <www-xkms@w3.org>
Hi,

XKMS Part 1[1] Specification has been updated.  Thanks very much to Tommy for providing updated samples and Appendix C.  The following are the udpates in this draft:

   Appendix C all sample values have been updated.
   Fixed Para [248] - Updated string (with value 3N9CJ-K4JKS-04JWF-0934J-SR09JW-IK4) to match Appendix C.1.3 example
   Fixed Para [252] - Updated sample RegisterResult
   Fixed Para [267] - Updated sample RecoverRequest
   Fixed Para [268] - Updated sample RecoverResult
   Fixed para [383] - Fixed typo "theses"

With this, I believe, the specs are ready for PR.  I do have the script to remove all the <del> </del> tag contents.  I will wait till the last minute to do the same.  Please shout if there needs to be modifications or corrections.

Thanks to everyone for all the hard work.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/XKMS-PR-DRAFT/PR-DRAFT-xkms-part-1.html

/Shivaram & Stephen

--
Secure Web Services, PKI, Software Architecture, Java,
Product Strategy and Management Consultant: