Re: Correction for Errata #11

From: Shivaram Mysore <shivarammysore@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:20:58 -0800 (PST)
To: jose.kahan@w3.org, Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>
Cc: Shivaram Mysore <Shivaram.Mysore@microsoft.com>, www-xkms@w3.org
Thanks Jose.  Correction looks good.

  Sorry I did not take care of this earlier.

  /Shivaram

Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org> wrote:
Thanks Rich,

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 10:39:01AM -0400, Rich Salz wrote:

> >I'm not sure what correction should be done for Errata #11[1]. Erase the
> >text? Say where the missing Request/MAC code should go?
>
> I believe the correct fix is this:
>  Request.Signature with MAC (from the second table) ...

Not having heard from Shivaram, I added the following correction for this
comment[1]:

Correction: The last sentence of this paragraph should read "In the table
shown in p. [72], Request.Signature with MAC has similar meaning, except
that the signature is calculated using a Message Authentication Code
(MAC).

-jose

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/xkms2-errata.html

--
Secure Web Services, PKI, Software Architecture, Java,
Product Strategy and Management Consultant: