Re: Telecon Meeting August 9th 2005

From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 16:55:06 +0100
To: XKMS WG <www-xkms@w3.org>

Non-meeting notes:

- Present: Stephen, Shivaram, Jose, Tommy, Phill
- We're gonna meet for real when we have draft notes, hopefully
   on the 30th of August, same time, same place etc.
- Phill mentioned the potential use of XKMS to support scaling up
   DKIM. He'll send a mail to the xkms list at some point to
   encourage people to get involved on that.
- Jose said he's thinking of starting a security SIG in w3c and
   he'll send mail to the list when that starts getting concrete
- Tommy and Jose chatted about PGP stuff again & will do more
   offline.

Stephen.