wbs form update

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 05:20:52PM +0100, Guillermo ?lvaro Rey wrote:

> I have already edited the document (T4-T5) and successfully tried to
> validate the revoked key (with the expected invalid status code:) Could
> you Jose change the Report site to include this change there too?

Done!

Guillermo, you're the only one who has answered the form so far. Just
check to see if your answers are still valid. Next time we change a
question text, I'll invalidate the previous one to avoid false results.

I invite the other implementors to get their W3C public account (or
member one if its the case) and start answering the wbs form:

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/XKMS-WG-CR-TEST-SUITE/

-jose