RE: Status Result attributes

Hi Guillermo -

I interpret this differently; only use the indicated attributes in the case
of a compound request, i.e. they don't appear in a StatusResult
corresponding to a "simple" request.

I use the ResultMajor values Success and Pending  repsectively, to indicate
whether a result is ready to be picked up with a PendingRequest, or, if a
subsequent StatusRequest is in order.

I agree with you that some additional text might clarify the intended usage
of StatusResult here.

Regards
Tommy