Re: RespondWith and OCSP

Hi Shivaram -

>"A new ds:X509DataType element of type base64Binary value is expected in
>the response value of <ds:X509Data>."

And if I am not mistaken a new element is needed too, presumably in the XKMS
namespace?

Something like:

<element name="OCSPResponse " type="base64Binary"/>

So that one can say things like

xmlns:ds="..."
xmlns:xkms="..."

<ds:X509Data>
  <xkms:OCSPResponse>...</xkms:OCSPResponse>
</ds:X509Data>

or even

<ds:X509Data>
  <xkms:OCSPResponse>...</xkms:OCSPResponse>
  <xkms:OCSPResponse>...</xkms:OCSPResponse>
</ds:X509Data>

>Another mistake that I saw in the spec was 2 rows above, instead of QName
>"X509Cert" it must be "X509Certificate"

X509Cert is defined in XKMS itself so I think thisis ok as it stands,
however it will change as a result of the QName to anyURI(?) change.

Regards
Tommy