Re: The open CR issues

Shivaram,

Thanks for the heads up. My message was actually quoting the issues that
were still open. That's why I didn't cite those that you had closed
(which I had verified).

Actually this message you sent will save me time.

Could it be possible that next time you close an issue you send an ack
message? It will make it easier to track.

For the issues that you had quoted as TBD, I added them afterwards, but
didn't change the TBD text in your changelog to avoid confusing you.

For Issue 321, I read par. 372a and I was not sure if it was the
resolution, because it seems to me that Tommy was asking for something
different. Again, sending the ack can clear this up.

For 320-5, I should have reopened it. I am not sure if using the word
"Mechanism" is better than "Reference", as I'm not used to see someone
cite a mechanism by URI. But again, it's an editorial choice and you
have the last word.

I hope I didn't mess your files too much. I did my simple edits directly on
the source code so that you make diffs easier, but it's still valid.

Thanks for all this work!

-jose