Re: Using a more neutral URL for the sample XKMS service

Probably a good idea. I prefer your first alternative
since www.example.org exists and refers to rfc2606
whereas the 2nd one just gives a dns error.

FWIW, xmltrustcenter.org was a place where VeriSign
put copies of specs etc. prior to the WG starting so
I guess the chances of them complaining or of the
domain changing hands are both v. small. I just
looked for the 1st time in ages and the front page
there is quite out of date so again the change is
probably a good idea.

Stephen.