Re: Interop Matrix

Hello Guillermo,

Thanks for volunteering to do this.

Here's the URL of what I had drafted before. Sorry it took me so
long to answer:

  http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/pre-cr.html

We'll have to give you web access to the xkms pages, so I'll take
advantage of the overhaul I'm doing right now.

Feel free to change that draft. The location where the matrix should be
stored is:

http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/xkms-implementations/

And we need to add a link to it from the Overview page (which shouldn't
be erased).

While I finish understanding all the paperwork that we need to do
for this, Shivaram, and the invited experts, feel free to mail me
whatever you want me to upload (in a tar file if possible)/.

Thanks!

-jose