Re: RSAKeyPair/RSAKeyValue issue

Good catch Tommy,

There is also a ds:RSAKeyValue in dsig so we don't want to
reuse that element name either. I'd agree that we should
change to properly use RSAKeyPair in the spec and schema,
which is, as you point out, a substantive, though v. small,
change to the schema.

Barring objections/comments I suggest that this be treated
as a resolved issue.

There're associated changes required in the examples at the
end of section 6.4 and in C.3.1, C.3.2 and C.3.3. Those
should get caught as part of our "PR spec will contain samples
actually used in interop" approach.

Regards,
Stephen.